Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Beginning

I'm beginning to be excited.

Also, I'm relieved I don't have more luggage than everyone else.

I arrived at the hotel, early. I tried taking a picture out of the window but was met with the view of a parking lot. Havilah assured me that there will be grander views in Israel. We are going to a Eagle's Wings conference tonight, then up bright and early to fly to New York, then back to DC, then to Tel Aviv! We're not expected to land until about 5 pm Friday local time. It'll be like spending a day in the clouds, with the travel time + time zone changes. There are worse things of course.



3 comments:

  1. yeah, like not knowing where Asia is! :P

    I love you Amber and hope Frank is treating you well. I'm talking about my D80. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you, learn some hebrew phrases for me.

    I only know a few right now and want to say more things to you in the language of the old testament.

    Also, I miss you and you are becoming a genius at the internet. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you took some educational entertainment for the long trip... aka madlibs. Also, a great friendship tool.

    p.s. Josh, Leah is a hebrew word!

    ReplyDelete