Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Reflections

Back in Jerusalem with stable internet, so I can update once more. Since I wrote last we left Tel Aviv, went to the Galilee and am now back in Jerusalem. Here's a list of what we've seen so far: Independence Hall, Caesarea, Mt. Carmel, Issafiya, Efrat, Nazareth, Mt of Beatitudes, Capernaum, Tiberias, Golan Heights, Zefat, and Bethlehem in the West Bank. Busy schedule nay?

I swam under a waterfall, hiked a volcano, visited two army bases, and went through the Palestinian check point out of Bethlehem. Today we spent time at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs hearing lectures and interacting with cadets who are in training to be diplomats. There's only a few days left before we fly back. I've uploaded almost 800 pictures on Facebook, so its like you can see everything I've seen. Almost. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment